Feb 6, 2010

What my mind thinks the first??!!

I wanted to share about me first.. I mean let me tel what my mind says about me. I am a very ordinary guy who has very strong feeling towards friendship and love. Love is the Beautiful feeling you can find in this entire world, it is not that friendship is below love, both are the same. I love every one out there in the world. I only have two type of friends, close friends and very close friends. I share everything with my friends cos i don't want to hide anything from them about me, when it comes to my close friends I share my problems, sorrows, feelings and my tears some times. I wont deny the fact that i love to be loved by them, i don't want to hate anyone but there are exceptions!!!. People think i am sweet,yes i am but not with everyone. I have some people who i hate like anything in this world. They were my so called close friends even some time back.

You cant expect your friends be the same as you are, i wont expect them to be like me.But i Will expect their love for me, that's the only thing i expect from my friends. Being a very cool person,i am also emotional at times, i am very expressive but when i am sad i will not express any thing to anyone. For me, i love to share my happiness but when i am sad i wanted to keep to my self. But when the bottle is full you have to pour the water some where ryt,so i share it with some one whom i like or some one who i believe.

I am happy to tell that there are many people in this world for me. They be with me in my bad times and support like anything. My presence makes them happy, my talks makes them happy, my fights makes them happy!! so on the whole, I make many people happy. I think that's the best quality which i posses. I love to make my atmosphere very happy and lively, I do it where ever i be.!! To be honest again there are many who don't like me, i cant say i don't care for what others think, but the fact is that i cant help it out. I may some time think "why the hell i have to prove others about me"?!! That's cos i don't show any attitude to anyone.. I hate being like that but i love people for the attitude they show!!! (only some).

There are times where i got into trouble because of me itself. Yes!! As I said I am open, but not everyone likes that. I say things openly, some can accept it but many are not accepting that. They say I talk too much but i don't care for what they say but some times it hurts. "It is very difficult to live a life for Ur self in this world. " But still i try to be the same, i can't lose my originality ryt!!! I am the same and I will be the same in the years to come.


This post is delegated for all those true hearts who love me like anything, who likes me and who hates me!! Love you all for what you are!!!

5 comments:

  1. cool..good luck..:) and.. love yu.!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful da!!! Keep rocking!!!! Cheers for love and friendship!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are sooo confusing deary!! :D hmmm... i know u like my attitude... :) thanks for the compliment :P (idhukku peru thaan self appreciation) hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey its cool da!! tis shows u r alwyz different:)
    jus contin:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love you MY DEAREST THAMBI........ Keep up the good work da... you've got a writer's touch... i really mean it... way to go three cheers!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete