Feb 6, 2010

What if your close friend does a mistake??

You can have 1000 friends but the fact is that they should be true to your affection. I have one such friend (name not disclosed) who studied with me(place of study not mentioned). He acts very smart, not in his looks alone. He is close to me and I am true to him as a friend. But the way he reacts to things makes me irritated too much!!! The problem with him is that he thinks he is great in everything, thats because his school friends have made him like that i suppose. They must have been supported him in all silly things he did. All these things have made this guy worse now.

He reacts for even silly things that really makes me wild. Even for a joke if some one makes fun of him, then tats all he will create a big scene, but he will do that to others. No one in the class likes to talk to him just because the fact he reacts too much for even ordinary things. He cares a damn about them, oh fine i accept that he is not depended upoon them for anything, but still if no one has a pinch of love for you then why the hell you are in this world as a person!!!

I accept the cruel fact that i am his close friend. I myself some times feel bad being his friend. But i am usually adjustable with every one, so it is possible for me to be with him. Even my close gang of friends dont wanna talk with him about his kind of behavior. So what will happen when a guy of this kind does a mistake.??

When he does a mistake he wont accept it totally. He will change the problem totally in some other way, it is not some thing he should be proud of himself. He is not adhustable totally in any cases. I used to think " how will this guy going to face the world which will be toatlly different???" I cant do anything rather than to pity about him. It is not that I dint do anything to make him realise things. I have tried all ways to do some thing with him, but everthing was in vain. Once i hit him for the way he behaved. But he dint change!! He is still the same even now.

This post is not writtin to tell things bad about a single individual, but i just want you to think how many friends are truly there for you.

(I dont want to hurt anyone with this post. If it hurts anyone Im sorry!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment